martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

You say when he hits you, you don't mind
Because when he hurts you, you feel alive

A vampire or a victim
It depends on who is around

And if you look, you look through me
And when you talk, you talk at me
And when I touch, you don't feel a thing

If I could stay
Then the night would give you up
Stay... And the day would keep its trust
Stay... And the night would be enough

And if you listen, I can't call
And if you jump, you just might fall
And if you shout, I'll only hear you

If I could stay, then the night would give you up
Stay, then the day would keep its trust
Stay, with the demons you drowned
Stay, with the spirit I found
Stay, and the night would be enough

Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around

1 comentario:

  1. como que los otros textos son demasiado para que firme una boludez, tuve que esperar a que pongas algo escrito por bono (?)

    igual a la hora de leer, prefiero lo tuyo ja xD

    asi que bueno, me gusta tu blog, y parece que escuchas musica copada, no se yo toco la guitarra, por si algun dia queres formar algo, avisame

    hola

    =)

    ResponderEliminar